Welcome to the University
Buying a home can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. This is where our Core Values and our policy really shine. We do all we can to make it easy for you. But we know that you still want to know more. You should feel comfortable with your home-buying experience. We’ve included some information on the mortgage loan process here to help answer questions.. some of which you may not have even known you had.
This is the Benchmark University. Browse, learn, and enjoy the journey to your new home.
Simplifying the Home Buying Process – 7 Steps
I know the videos don’t cover everything
What will you need to do to get the mortgage you need, and to close on your new home? Would you like to see the steps for buying your home in a colorful interface? Whether you are purchasing, or even if you are refinancing…
We have an app for that.
What Paperwork Will We Need?
In order to apply for a new mortgage, we will ask you to provide us with some documentation that we will need for the mortgage loan process. We will request a copy of your credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application.
Be prepared to provide us with:
- Social Security numbers for all borrowers
- Copies of CHECKING and SAVINGS accounts statements for the past 2 MONTHS
- Evidence of other ASSETS such as STOCKS, BONDS, or 401K
- Recent PAYCHECK STUBS
- W-2 FORMS or INCOME TAX RETURNS for the past 2 YEARS
- The NAME and ADRESS of your EMPLOYER
- RESIDENCE HISTORY for the past 2 YEARS
- SALES CONTRACT for the purchase of a new home
- HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION information (if applicable)
Download Our Helpful eBooks, FREE!
8 Tips for Stress Free Home Buying
29 Tips for Selling Your Home Fast
The 20 FAQ’s of Short Sales
4 Reasons Your Home Didn’t Sell
Get Started Now!
I have some of the best professionals in the industry on my team. Fill out your information below, and let me help you get started.